Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt. Full-fat yogurt is recommended for a creamier feel and richer flavor. For frozen yogurt with some strawberry texture, skip the blender step and let the strawberries and sugar macerate for an hour or more. Mash until strawberry pieces are your desired texture and then combine with remaining ingredients.
Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left. How To Make Frozen Yogurt (without an Ice Cream Machine) To make homemade strawberry frozen yogurt just add one cup of yogurt, one pound of frozen strawberries and a little honey or maple syrup to your Vitamix. Then, blend on high and use the tamper to push the frozen berries into the blade. You can cook Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of sugar.
- You need 2 cups (480 ml) of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1 lb (450 g) of strawberries, hulled and halved.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. (Refrigerate any remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. How To Make Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Begin by combining the strawberries, sugar, vodka and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Let the strawberries macerate in the sugar mixture for about an hour, or until the sugar is nice and syrupy.
Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt step by step
- Place whipping cream and sugar in a mixing bowl and whip until it forms a soft peak..
- Add yoghurt and strawberries..
- Put into a container or tray and freeze 40 mins or half way. I used yoghurt containers..
- When it becomes half frozen, crush the strawberries with a spoon and mix well..
- Put them back in your freezer and freeze. Microwave 30 sec before serve so it's easy to scoop..
Combine the strawberry mixture with the Greek yogurt in a blender and purée until smooth. How to make strawberry frozen yogurt This frozen yogurt gets made right in a food processor or Vitamix. Start by blending frozen strawberries until they're coarsely chopped. Then add the remaining ingredients and process until thick and creamy (if you're using a Vitamix, stir with the tamper as you blend). Instructions Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor.