Yoghurt brownies cupcake. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed.
Mix flour and vanilla extract into egg mixture. Fold in chocolate mixture until batter is smooth. Then place a chocolate cookie on top of the dough. You can cook Yoghurt brownies cupcake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt brownies cupcake
- It’s 100 gr of butter.
- You need 2 of white eggs.
- It’s 100 ml of yoghurt plain.
- It’s 125 of raw canne sugar.
- Prepare 1 spoon of vegan baking powder.
- You need 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of whole wheat grain.
- You need 1 spoon of rice flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of rye flour.
- It’s 1 spoon of buckwheat flour.
Greek Yogurt Brownies are so decadent than nobody will know they are a healthy brownie recipe unless you tell them! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor! They can be made in one bowl too! In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
Yoghurt brownies cupcake instructions
- Pre heat the oven 180C.
- Mix the butter, sugar and yoghurt. Make it hot with small fire until the sugar mixed..
- Wait until warm and mix with eggs. Stir good.
- In separate bowl, mix all the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients step by step while stir it all till mix well.
- Put in the cup and bake 40 minutes.
In a small bowl, beat egg and sugar. In each cupcake liner, add an Oreo. Top with a tablespoon-size ball of cookie dough and top with another Oreo. Pour over brownie batter mix until each is almost full, fully covering the top Oreo. Greek yogurt brownies are lower far and sugar free brownies that use yogurt to replace any oil or butter!