Kiwi and Yogurt Jelly. Kiwi and Yogurt Jelly My boy is having finals and I want to make something to cheer him up. I found out that we still had a couple of kiwis–I think we bought them a couple of weeks ago!–and thankfully they are still in good condition! They are golden kiwis, so the color is a bit yellow.
Beat reserved jello and yogurt, at high speed, until doubled in volume. Pour jello/yogurt mixture over kiwifruit/jello mixture. See recipes for Kiwi and Yogurt Jelly, Kiwi & Yogurt Smoothie too. You can have Kiwi and Yogurt Jelly using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kiwi and Yogurt Jelly
- Prepare 2 of kiwis, peeled and sliced into 12 parts.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar *.
- You need 1 tsp of agar-agar powder *.
- Prepare 200 ml of water *.
- It’s 250 ml of milk **.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of thick plain yogurt **.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar **.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of agar-agar powder **.
- It’s 6 tbsp of mango popping pearls as toppings (you can use whipping cream or maraschino cherries, or another flavor).
Green Smoothie, Cold Kiwi Cream Dessert, Green Chia Smoothie.. Detox Shake Hoje para Jantar. carrot, cinnamon, orange juice, kiwis, celery stalk, water. Check your local Kiwi for their current selection. Put in the freezer for half an hour so that the jelly is slightly frozen.
Kiwi and Yogurt Jelly instructions
- Arrange two slices of kiwi in each mold..
- Combine * in a pan and stir until agar-agar and sugar dissolve. Use low heat and continue stirring until the mixture boils. Wait for 5 minutes or so, and pour into the molds..
- Wait until the agar-agar sets. It usually takes about 30 minutes. Test by gently poking the surface..
- Combine ** in a pan. Stir until the yogurt dissolves. You can use a blender or hand mixer if you wish. Using low heat, stir continuously until bubbles form. Turn off the heat..
- After 10 minutes or so, pour the mixture into the molds. After they are a bit cool, put in the fridge..
- When the jellies are firm, pour 1 tbsp of popping pearls on top. Enjoy!.
The second part of the gelatinous mass is also heated, then add sugar and yogurt, mix with a whisk. Thaw frozen jam in refrigerator before serving. This strawberry kiwi jam is an easy beginner canning recipe. The strawberry kiwi combination is sweet, tart, and perfect on breads, as well as drizzled on yogurt parfaits! Besides the fact that the jelly looks so pretty, I dig the difference in the flavor of the two layers but essentially using one common ingredient.