High fiber oats and yogurt cookies. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl.
Add the almond flour, protein powder, honey, Greek yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Process until the ingredients are blended into a batter. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. You can have High fiber oats and yogurt cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of High fiber oats and yogurt cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup (155 gr) of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 handful of almonds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of almond essence.
- Prepare of Sweetener of choice.
In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, chia seeds, sea salt and cinnamon and mix well. In a small mixing bowl, add your mashed banana, Greek yogurt, peanut butter and maple syrup and mix until fully incorporated. Best High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies from High fiber oats and yogurt cookies Recipe by javiro. Visit this site for details: cookpad.com.
High fiber oats and yogurt cookies instructions
- Put 1 cup of oats in the food processor and work until soft. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl..
- Put almonds in food processor. Work until you have medium sized pieces, for chunkyness and crunchyness. Put in mixing bowl..
- Add seeds and baking powder and mix..
- Add egg (whole or just the white) and the almond essence, mix everything together..
- Add yogurt one tablespoon at a time and mix, until your dough is soft but still hard enough to make a ball that keeps it's shape. I used most of the cup..
- Add your favorite sweetener. I used enough to replace 8 teaspoons of sugar, it's sweet but not much. Feel free to add as much as you prefer..
- Pre heat the oven at 180 C°. Spread oil on oven tray or cover with aluminum foil..
- Take little pieces of dough and make small balls, squeeze them against the tray to form 5 cm diameter cookies (size is optional)..
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until they are a bit toasted and crunchy on the outside. Don't worry if they're still soft inside, but I prefer to wait til they're completely dry..
- Of course, almonds and chia seeds are optional. I recommend adding a nut for crunchyness and a seed for extra fiber, but of course you could add none of these..
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Natalie s Food & Health. The Best High Fiber Oatmeal Healthy Cookies Recipes on Yummly Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies, Grandmother's Oatmeal Cookies, Orange And Oatmeal Cookies. oatmeal, mango, greek yogurt. Oil a large baking sheet; set aside. Mix first five ingredients until very smooth.