Yogurt Mint Soup. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, milk or buttermilk, egg yolk, and flour until combined. Take a few spoonfuls of the hot liquid from the pot and incorporate into the yogurt mixture. Slowly add the yogurt mixture to the pot while stirring continuously.
Can be given to patients also. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, milk or buttermilk, egg yolk, and flour until combined. Take a few spoonfuls of the hot liquid from the pot and incorporate into the yogurt mixture. You can have Yogurt Mint Soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Mint Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt full fat.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry mint pdr.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter 1 tsp olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 cups of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
Slowly add the yogurt mixture to the pot while stirring continuously. Melt the butter in a small skillet and add the dried mint. A smooth soup made with yogurt, a little flour and some boiled rice. Tempered with the freshness of mint.
Yogurt Mint Soup instructions
- Boil rice in 5cups of water and salt to taste..
- In a bowl beat the egg,flour and yogurt well..
- Add milk into it and whisk it well till smooth consistency.Can add some water to mix it..
- On other side when rice is cooked switch off the gas. Don't throw rice water..
- Now mix flour yogurt egg mixture into rice slowly and stirringly..
- Put it now on medium fire stirring it continuously for 15 minutes till it becomes slightly thick..
- Switch off the gas. Check the seasoning..
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan once it sizzles add dry mint pdr and black pepper.Pour it over soup..
- Serve this fantastic soup..
- It is very important to stir continuously otherwise yogurt will split..
This Turkish yogurt soup is also known as 'Yayla Çorbas'. Ingredients of Turkish Yogurt Soup Whisk in the yogurt, the chopped mint, pepper, lemon juice, and optional garlic. Chill, either in the refrigerator or in an ice bath. Strain the cold soup through a medium. Heat oil in a large pot over medium.