Yogurt Waffle. Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl, then add yogurt, flour, baking powder, baking soda, kosher salt, and shortening, mixing until smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, oats, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat in plain yogurt, butter, eggs and honey until smooth. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. You can have Yogurt Waffle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Waffle
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Top with flavored yogurt and fruit. How to Make Yogurt Waffles In the bowl of an electric mixer, add flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix on low speed to combine dry ingredients. Add melted melted butter, milk, yogurt and eggs to bowl.
Yogurt Waffle instructions
- Melt butter either on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients..
- Preheat a waffle iron and, using a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly grease the waffle iron. Cook waffles until golden and crisp. Grease the iron in between batches as needed..
- Serve waffles immediately as they are ready, or keep them warm in a 200 degree Fahrenheit oven until ready to serve..
Whisk the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients separately. Combine the two and fold gently. Pour the batter into a hot waffle maker and cook until golden brown. Yogurt Waffles are the perfect healthy breakfast made with whole wheat and oat flour and Greek yogurt. We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, which is why it's so great to find new Healthy Breakfast Recipes.