Yogurt Pancake. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Brush or spray oil onto the hot griddle or pan. Fold the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until just combined. In a large skillet or griddle, melt a pat of butter over medium heat until the foaming subsides. You can have Yogurt Pancake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Pancake
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
Whisk flour and baking soda together in a bowl; add to yogurt mixture and stir until smooth. Preheat a pan or griddle to medium heat. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, oil, eggs, vanilla, yogurt and milk until well combined.
Yogurt Pancake step by step
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened..
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Turn when bubbles form on top, cook until the second side is golden brown..
Place the butter in a covered bowl and melt in the microwave. Spoon the yogurt into a medium sized bowl. Add the milk, melted butter, and the egg in with the yogurt and whisk until everything becomes one color. Pour the wet mixture into the dent in the dry mixture. Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl.