Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Combine cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric hand-held beater until soft and creamy. Gradually add the icing sugar mixing until all the sugar is incorporated. Swirl the jam through with a rubber spatula.
Add in the powdered sugar, gradually, and the mashed/drained strawberries. Continue to mix on medium-low speed until the sugar and strawberries are well incorporated, and the frosting is smooth. Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. You can have Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
Take out of oven and cool Instructions. In a large mixing bowl whisk together the melted butter and sugar. Place cream cheese in a large bowl. The creamy frosting is made with light cream cheese and just a stick of butter.
Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting step by step
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and water. Fill cupcake liners half way. Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes. Take out of oven and cool.
- Make frosting. Using a stand mixer combine cream cheese, butter and vanilla. Add in powdered sugar until it is fully combined..
- Frost cupcakes and store in an airtight container. Refrigerate to avoid frosting from melting..
Again, heavenly and delicious, but on the lighter side. If you're looking for a pick-me-up, make these cupcakes. You'll be having visions of spring in no time! Strawberry Yogurt Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting Author: Sarah Bates This strawberry cream cheese frosting from scratch uses butter, cream cheese, and plenty of powdered sugar to ensure that you'll get a creamy, spreadable frosting that is both tangy and sweet.