Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Yogurt Parfait Recipe is a simple breakfast or snack that starts with a thick and creamy yogurt layered with homemade granola and fresh berries then topped with more fresh berries and a honey drizzle. A delicious breakfast ready in only a few minutes! Perfect for a delicious and healthy breakfast, snack or even dessert.
Fruit Yogurt Bowl Ingredients * see recipe card below for FULL PRINTABLE recipe A fast, easy, and light breakfast or snack made of granola, yogurt, and either fresh fruit, jam, or lemon curd. Make it even easier with all store-bought ingredients. Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. You can have Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are. It sounds fancy, but in reality it's just layers of yogurt and fresh or frozen fruit that has been topped with a scoop of granola. How do you make yogurt parfaits? First: Add a scoop of yogurt.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Next: Toss some fresh or frozen fruit of your choice on top of the yogurt. I like to use an assortment of berries. Yogurt and granola is a good way to bring the source of fiber. It is contain numerous number of high fiber that bring many advantage for the digestive system. When you're looking for a healthy combination of yogurt and granola, choose low-fat brands with the least amount of added sugar, and stick to suggested serving sizes.