Apple pie yogurt parfait. Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss! The perfect easy dessert for fall gatherings. It's creamy, crunchy, perfectly sweet, subtly spiced and delicious!
On your Nutrisystem meal plan, this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel. Continue to cook apples till they are soft, stirring occasionally so they don't stick,then remove from heat (let apples cool some before adding to the yogurt) Build the parfait Yogurt, apples, yogurt, apples, top with granola. Leftover Healthy Apple Pie Parfait is made using yogurt, granola, fresh apples and leftover apple pie (with filling and crust). You can have Apple pie yogurt parfait using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple pie yogurt parfait
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of apple peeled, core and cut.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Yogurt.
- You need of Granola.
- Prepare of Apple pie spice optional.
- Prepare of Cool Whip optional.
My favorite way to use any leftover pie and perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert Light & Healthy Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait Warm cinnamon scented apples layered with creamy yogurt and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs, this apple pie parfait is a lusciously light and healthy alternative to apple pie. This recipe would be great for breakfast, dessert or snack time. And it makes just one serving. Packed with creamy vanilla yogurt, apple pie granola, and caramelized apples, this parfait is full of protein and fall flavors.
Apple pie yogurt parfait step by step
- Peel, Core, and cut apple.
- Add butter to pan on medium high heat.
- Add apples after the butter has melted coat apples and stir for a minute.
- Add a splash of lemon juice, stir.
- Add the sugar, stir, cook for a minute then add the cinnamon and apple pie spice, stir.
- Continue to cook apples till they are soft, stirring occasionally so they don’t stick,then remove from heat (let apples cool some before adding to the yogurt).
- Build the parfait.
- Yogurt, apples, yogurt, apples, top with granola. (cool Whip optional).
It's a great way to spice up your morning breakfast or afternoon snack. Remember that crunchy and oh-so delicious Apple Pie Granola that I shared with you two weeks ago? Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait – A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss! This apple pie yogurt parfait has two layers of each of the following: cinnamon Greek yogurt. salted caramel sauce – homemade and perfect. Sweet and delicious—this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait combines all the right.