Blueberry Frozen Yogurt. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Cover and chill the mixture in the refrigerator for several hours (or overnight) until completely cold. Add the sugar, vanilla, blueberries and lemon juice to a saucepan over medium heat and stir well.
Especially when they are delicious like this blueberry frozen yogurt, which is packed with vitamin C, dietary fiber, manganese and antioxidants!! Besides blueberries, some other foods to look out for are: liver (eew! Add yogurt, sugar and blueberries to your blender and blend until smooth. You can cook Blueberry Frozen Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Frozen Yogurt
- You need 1 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp. of Splenda or other sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
If you're using frozen berries, it may take a little coaxing to get them all blended. If it doesn't "want" to blend, shut off the blender and move the contents around a little with a wooden spoon or spatula. Mix the blueberry milk, sugar, and yogurt together by using a hand mixer. This will be a soft serve yogurt when done.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt step by step
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- Transfer into ice cube tray and freeze for 2-3 hours until beginning to freeze.
- Transfer back to food processor and blend again until smooth..
- Refreeze in 2 containers until completely frozen..
- Makes 2 servings – count each serving as a snack. Enjoy!.
Create your frozen yogurt treat just the way you want it. It's simply delicious, simply healthy, and made Simply Your Way. The Blu Berry Frozen Yogurt experience is a unique and affordable alternative to high sugar, high fat, and high calorie ice cream desserts. Blu Berry Frozen Yogurt and Topping Bar is a healthy alternative to high sugar, high fat, and high calorie ice cream desserts. Create your frozen yogurt treat just the way you want it.