Flavored Insta Yogurt. Yoplait® Yogurt Products Have The Calcium Your Family Needs. Browse Yoplait® Yogurt Products & Find Yours! Choose a store-bought yogurt that you like the flavor of and start with that, being sure it says on the label it has active cultures.
Feel free to skip the sweetened condensed milk and add warmed honey, fruit, jam, lemon curd, flavored syrup, vanilla, drink mixes, or protein powder after the yogurt is done. Or add savory herbs and garlic or Ranch seasoning to make it a veggie dip! If you prefer a flavored yogurt, stir honey, vanilla extract, fruit or jam into the finished yogurt until desired sweetness and flavor is reached. You can cook Flavored Insta Yogurt using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flavored Insta Yogurt
- Prepare 2-52 oz of containers of Whole Fa!rlife Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of pain yogurt (I use Chobani).
- It’s 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of Variety of Jell-O Pudding Mix.
To make Greek yogurt, spoon the yogurt from the. Sweeten and flavor with honey and vanilla or leave this yogurt plain and add berries when serving. This Instant Pot yogurt is also a great way to have a healthy substitute for sour cream on hand. Save money by using your Instant Pot pressure cooker for homemade yogurt!
Flavored Insta Yogurt step by step
- Mix liquid ingredients in instapot until well combined (save pudding mix til the end).
- Select yogurt function. Set time any where from 8-12 hours. The longer the time the more tang. 9 hours is my perfect time!.
- When done place instapot liner in the fridge to completely cool!.
- When cooled dived into small mixing bowls and use the pudding mix to flavor…start with just a TBSP at a time and taste as you like! My families favorite flavor is lemon and caramel!.
- When done store in sealed container in fridge!.
Flavors of yogurt I make in Instant Pot: You can try any flavors. By all means, plain yogurt is most versatile and ever-green. Mango Yogurt: I cooked mango with cinnamon and sugar. Strawberry Yogurt: I prefer strawberry jam or strawberry cooked. Whisk yogurt mixture back into Instant Pot until fully incorporated, then lock.