Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing. Find Deals on Greek Yogurt Dressing in Condiments on Amazon. Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing We were trying to create different sauces to go with a Salad Bowl. Williams High School Culinary Arts Program.
Add the cilantro, garlic, green onions, salt, honey, lime zest, juice, cider vinegar and greek yogurt into your blender or food processor. Remove the center plug (if using a blender) and cover with a towel. With the motor running, slowly pour in the olive oil and blend until smooth. You can have Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing
- Prepare 1 cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt or Full fat :).
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 ounces of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 ounces of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sriracha.
- You need 2 of large cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin.
Greek yogurt gives the dressing body, fresh cilantro, garlic, and lime the tangy taste. Cilantro is an herb that people either love or hate. If you happen to hate cilantro this dressing just might make you change your mind. Directions Whisk together the yogurt, buttermilk, cilantro, lime zest and juice, cumin and serrano chile in a medium bowl.
Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing step by step
- Place in a blender and puree for 2 minutes adjust as desired for your taste. Refigerate until needed..
Cilantro Lime Dressing is a low fat dressing bursting with flavor from the limes, cilantro and jalapeno. Use on your favorite salad or as a dip for veggies. It's just Greek yogurt, salsa, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. If I want mine a little thinner, as I said before, I add a bit of water or orange juice. In a food processor or blender combine cilantro leaves, yogurt, garlic, honey, and lime juice.