Mango yoghurt. Find Deals on Chobani Mango Yogurt in Groceries on Amazon. A perfect summer dessert for a hot day Mango Frozen Yogurt Recipe I've never made Frozen Yogurt before and never thought it was that easy. But the more I read the labels on the products I buy, the more I want to make things at home so I can control de amount of sugar my kids eat.
This delicious frozen yogurt reminds me of the wonderful soft-serve mango ice cream that you can get at Indian restaurants. It's smooth, creamy, sweet, and very refreshing. The beauty of using frozen mangoes is that you can make this Mango Frozen Yogurt all year long. You can have Mango yoghurt using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango yoghurt
- You need 1 cup of Mango puree.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 3-4 tsp of yoghurt.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
They scream summer and sunshine, but if you're anything like me, your ice cream/froyo cravings are not tied to any season. Another advantage is that you get to serve it right away, if you're into soft serve. It couldn't be simpler to make frozen yogurt in a food processor. In this quick Greek frozen yogurt recipe, frozen mango and Greek yogurt are blended in a food processor to create a luscious, healthy dessert.
Mango yoghurt step by step
- First cut the mangoes then in a blender add the chopped mangoes blend it to a fine paste then strain the puree then heat a pan add the mango puree cook it for 5 minutes once done.
- Keep it aside and cool it completely then heat a pan add milk add 4 tbsp sugar cook it for 5 minutes then turn off the heat not cool down completely just lukewarm now in a bowl or.
- Ramekins add the yoghurt whisk it then add the milk again whisk it then add the mango puree mix it then pour it into a bowl cover it with a allumunium foil.
- Then put in a preheated oven at 160 degree Fahrenheit then turned off oven keep it for 12 hours once done keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours then serve chilled……
This Mango Frozen Yogurt takes minutes to make, has only three ingredients and requires no ice-cream maker. Sweetened only with fruit, what is not to love about this mouth watering dessert? Add the frozen mango, honey (or agave nectar), yogurt and lime juice into a food processor (or liquidizer). Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left. There is no added sugar or preservative.