Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches. Place tuna (and the oil it's packed in) in a medium bowl. Add yogurt, onion, apple, pecans, celery, dill, salt and pepper, stirring to combine. Place tuna and lettuce between bread slices and serve.
Basically all the things you need to slather on a tortilla, sandwich thin, or lettuce wrap. In a bowl, combine well-drained tuna with Greek yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, celery, green onion, dill, pepper, cayenne and salt. Instructions Stir the tuna greek yogurt and pickle relish together in a bowl. You can cook Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches
- Prepare 18 of Sandwich bread slices *thin type.
- You need 210 g (7.40 oz) of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *large.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
Serve with crackers, carrots and celery! This healthy tuna salad uses probiotic-rich Greek yogurt as its creamy, tangy base. Crunchy celery, earthy chives, and delicate microgreens keep this easy lunch recipe fuss-free, so you can customize it with your own healthy ingredients. In addition to Green yogurt, this Greek Tuna Salad Wrap recipe includes kalamata olives and feta cheese.
Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches step by step
- Mince onion..
- Stir-fry with butter..
- Add fine salt & pepper and stir-fry..
- Stir-fry well until it becomes like a tuna filling color..
- Remove the extra oil from canned tuna as much as you can..
- Mix tuna and onion..
- Add Greek yorgurt and mix..
- Add mayonnaise and mix..
- Paste the tuna filling on a sandwich bread and top it with another slice of a bread..
- Cut in two portions..
- You can use your choice of bread..
- Also good! "Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13387914.
It's all mixed up in any old bowl you've got on hand. I love pretty much all vintage Pyrex bowls – anyone else have these same bowls?? Most mayo-less tuna salads include either Greek yogurt or avocado for binding. Can I use yogurt instead of mayonnaise? Yogurt is a great replacement for mayonnaise in tuna salad.