Yogurt Parfait. Compare Prices on Yogurt Parfait in Kitchen & Dining. I had a parfait like this at a hotel once and have made them at home ever since. Try a mix of blackberries raspberries and blueberries on the bottom a cup of plain lowfat yogurt a handful of golden raisins and top with granola.
Then add the cream and vanilla. With a whisk, carefully stir until combined. It should be nice and thick. You can cook Yogurt Parfait using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Parfait
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Greek yoghurt (or plain yoghurt, dairy-free yoghurt).
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries).
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbs of granola.
Combine defrosted strawberries and juice with fresh berries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are. In a parfait glass or large glass mug, layer one-third of the yogurt, half of the granola and then half of the fruit. Yogurt Parfait recipe is a simple breakfast or snack that starts with a thick and creamy yogurt layered with homemade granola and fresh berries then topped with more fresh berries and a honey drizzle.
Yogurt Parfait step by step
- Wash the berries and cut them into small pieces. Add 2-3 tablespoons of yoghurt into cup or mason jar..
- Add half of the chopped fruit. Then the remaining yoghurt. Top with the rest of the mixed berries, granola and maple syrup or any other additional toppings of your choice. Now you are ready to eat!.
- For a better taste, seal the lids and store in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days..
- When you are ready to eat the yoghurt parfaits, simply remove from the fridge, mix and enjoy..
A delicious breakfast ready in only a few minutes! A yogurt parfait often contains some of breakfast's major staples: yogurt, granola, strawberries, and blueberries. A great thing about parfait is its versatility. You can make it however you choose! It is one of breakfast's most delicious meals, and the best part is it's easy to prepare.