Yogurt ranch dip. Fortunately for us, a thick, dreamy base of plain Greek yogurt is the perfect vehicle for the addictive garlic, onion, and dill spices that create classic ranch flavor. Ben, who eats vegetables with the attitude most humans apply towards cough syrup—a necessary evil—ate a good chunk of this dip with carrots before I had even started the. This Greek yogurt ranch dip is super quick and easy and low-fat or fat-free.
Ranch Yogurt Dip This creamy concoction is a perfect dip for a variety of colorful veggies. Served in a cabbage bowl, it's sure to draw attention on a buffet table. "My guests never notice that this is lower in fat and sodium than traditional ranch-style dips," writes Carol Gaus of Itasca, Illinois. There is no MSG, high fructose corn syrup, toxic oils or any other mystery ingredients that other packaged dip mixes or bottled dressings have. You can cook Yogurt ranch dip using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt ranch dip
- Prepare 1 c. of homemade garlic mayo.
- You need 1 c. of homemade or Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of buttermilk or milk with added lemon juice set for 5 min.
- Prepare 1/2 of small white onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar or balsamic glaze.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Himalayan sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Diced celery, parsley, chives, and dill to taste (2 tsp +).
- It’s of Minced garlic to taste if using plain mayo.
This Healthy Yogurt Ranch Dip on the other hand is under half the calories! There is also a lot less fat, a lot less sodium, and all of the health benefits of yogurt like protein and nutrients like calcium, potassium, magnesium, and probiotics! Add the yogurt and Ranch Seasoning to a bowl and mix until evenly combined. Serve as a dip with vegetables or whatever you like!
Yogurt ranch dip step by step
- Mix until incorporated and refrigerate.
This Easy Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip For Veggies is seriously delicious! And it couldn't be easier to make! I am typically not a big fan of plan yogurt…well, it just doesn't taste good. Yep…this pretty much needs to happen. This Healthy Ranch Dip is made with Greek Yogurt and is perfect for dipping veggies. (Seriously.