Blueberry Green Juice Smoothie. Blueberry smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess blueberry smoothies. A superfood green smoothie recipe made with spinach and blueberries for a powerful eye-opening anti-oxidant boost, along with bananas and a bit of ice to round it all out.
It's made with frozen blueberries, dairy-free milk and is full of fiber and protein. A super good smoothie packed with only super good for you foods – this Blueberry and Greens Smoothies has frozen blueberries and fresh spinach blended with strawberries, bananas and yogurt too. And you can't even taste the spinach! You can cook Blueberry Green Juice Smoothie using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Green Juice Smoothie
- It’s of Lg. Handful of Kale.
- Prepare of Lg. Handful of Spinach.
- You need of Lg. Handful of Chard.
- You need of Lg. Handful of Bokchoy.
- It’s 16 oz. of OJ.
- You need Handful of Mango.
- You need Handful of Strawberries.
- It’s 2 Handfuls of Blueberries.
- It’s 3 of Whole Bananas with the Peels, ends chopped off.
- Prepare 1 of Tb. of Milled Flax Seeds.
- It’s 1 of Tb. of Golden Flax Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Tb. of Hemp Seeds.
- It’s 1 of Tb. of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1 of Tb. of Bee Pollen.
- Prepare Handful of Ice.
- It’s of Fill the picther up with Filtered Water.
BLUEBERRY GLOW GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE This fruity smoothie packs a ton of nutrition while being low calorie, and since it easily masks the flavor of kale or spinach, it makes it a very kid friendly green smoothie. If you want to boost your immune system or are just looking to clean up your diet, make this Blueberry Smoothie to help detox your body and start the week right! This Meal Replacement Green Smoothie is one of my all time favorite smoothies to make. It's super simple and filled with ingredients that I pretty much always have lying around the house!
Blueberry Green Juice Smoothie instructions
- Add the frozen fruit and ice first, throw it in the blender..
It's great for last minute breakfasts or even as a meal replacement lunch smoothie! I love making green smoothies that taste like fruit my kids love them and thing they are drinking Hulk juice. High in anti-oxidants, fiber, protein, and vitamin C, this smoothie is both tasty and healthy! This smoothie is full of rockstar ingredients! On top of the spinach and blueberries there's chard, oats, and strawberries.