Smoothie pops. Ready-to-blend smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess smoothies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
In a blender combine all the ingredients. Add yogurt and pulse just until combined. Smoothie Pops!: Making your own popsicles is easy-peasy. You can cook Smoothie pops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoothie pops
- It’s 1 cup of halved strawberries.
- It’s 1 of banana sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1 container of Chobani pineapple Greek yogurt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of 100% apple juice.
- It’s can of whip cream.
It's also a fun way to fool yourself you're eating dessert when it's really just healthy stuff like yogurt, fruit and the like. Try making these Smoothie Pops from your favorite smoothie… Blueberry Smoothie Pops These Blueberry Smoothie Pops are Healthy popsicles made with blueberries, banana, and yogurt for a cool sweet treat with zero guilt. Now that school is out, I'm realizing once again that I need to keep my kitchen well-stocked with healthy snacks for my kids. In a blender, combine the orange juice, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, banana nd sugar; cover and process until blended.
Smoothie pops instructions
- Place everything except whip cream in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour a small amount of smoothie mix in your favorite popsicle molds.
- Add a little whip cream and then pour more smoothie mix on repeat this once more ending with smoothie mix on top.
- Place tops on popsicle molds and freeze till solid..
If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Preparation In a blender mix all ingredients until smooth. Place one popsicle stick in the center of each cup and freeze again for one hour or until solid. They bring back the nostalgic joy of classic freezer pops but without the guilt! Check out our fruit smoothie blends and find which store has your favorite!