Banana Lemon Smoothie. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess banana smoothies. With farm-frozen, organic produce and powerful superfoods in every cup. This smoothie is fantastic for healthy glowing skin.
I talk about this ALL the time, but it is such an important tool for your health. How is the Lemon Banana Smoothie good for you? Lemons are naturally high in vitamin C as well as folate. You can cook Banana Lemon Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Lemon Smoothie
- Prepare 1 container of banana/banana creme Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of medium size banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 handful of ice.
One lemon will give you approximately half of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. Bananas, on the other hand, are relatively good sources of fiber. This Smoothie is made from Bananas, White Grape Lemon Juice Blend, Papaya Juice Blend, Turbinado. A balanced blend of fresh fruit, yogurt, nut milk, flax, and oatmeal!
Banana Lemon Smoothie instructions
- Layer the ingredients in a blender. You can layer them in any order, but I have found that the best order is: yogurt, banana, milk, orange juice, lemon juice, and finally ice. Blend until smooth, then enjoy. You can add a spray of whipped cream if you like..
Well, it looks like things will start getting back to normal this week now that the holidays are over and the new year is here! Another of Deborah's recipes, this creamy lemon smoothie, is a hit with my kids, Ben, and my parents. It is undeniably refreshing and so simple to make. You only need five ingredients to make this super easy smoothie: fresh lemon juice, Greek yogurt, agave or honey, milk, and ice. Start with a scoop of French vanilla yogurt or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt to get your probiotics for the day, and create a subtly sweet, creamy base for this smoothie.