Pick me up green smoothie. Green smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. See how it feels to let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's green smoothies. Pick me up green smoothie Recipe by oaxapon – Cookpad Pick me up green smoothie Basically this is a fruit smoothie with a handful of fresh picked leafy greens blended in.
A few months ago, Kyle and I decided to take the plunge and buy a Vitamix. "Pick-Me-Up" Green Smoothie. Drink and cocktails, Lunch and brunch. It's the perfect "day after" remedy, for a boost. You can cook Pick me up green smoothie using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pick me up green smoothie
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh mixed greens:.
- Prepare of amaranth, dandelion, purslane, chaya, plantain, malabar spinach, and Hoja Santa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh mixed herbs:.
- You need of sage, lemon verbena, pitiona, parsley, cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of in. fresh turmeric.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of guava.
- You need 1/2 cup of fruit vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk kefir.
- Prepare 1/4 of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of yerba mate kombucha.
- It’s 1 tbs of stevia.
- You need 1 tbs of chia.
- Prepare 2 of capsules spirulina.
It's full of vitamins, minerals and fibre. Chewing your green smoothie is no fun! To get a "smooth" green smoothie experience, blend up your leafy greens and liquid-base first. Add your remaining fruits and blend again.
Pick me up green smoothie instructions
- Blend until smooth and creamy..
Ditch the ice and freeze some fruits. Want your green smoothie to be extra chilly? Freeze your favorite fruits like ripe bananas, grapes, pineapple or berries. Perfect for a morning or midday pick me up this Energizing Green Smoothie is full of healthy ingredients for high energy and focus! Made with fruits, spinach, and green tea this is an easy Green Tea Smoothie that you will love to drink!