Banana peel and purslane smoothie. Banana smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess banana smoothies. See recipes for Banana peel and purslane smoothie too.
Start with half or a quarter of the peel. Adding the peel will open your green smoothies to a whole new level of nutrients. Here is how you achieve it. You can have Banana peel and purslane smoothie using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana peel and purslane smoothie
- You need 1 cup of purslane leaves.
- It’s 1 of red tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of hoja Santa.
- Prepare 2 of banana with skin.
- You need 1 of soursop peeled.
- You need 2 of orange juice.
- It’s 1 of grapefruit.
- Prepare 2 cups of guava.
- Prepare 2 of spirulina capsules.
- It’s 1 cup of milk kefir.
- You need 1 of ts bee pollen.
- You need 1 tbs of cacao nibs.
- You need 1 tbs of fresh mint.
- You need 1 tbs of lemon verbena.
Ingredients of Banana peel and purslane smoothie. Banana peels are good for vintage comedy routines and Mario Kart, but you'll be shocked to know that the oft-discarded banana byproduct will give your next morning smoothie a big nutritional boost. While people in India and other countries around the world have been utilizing banana peels for years, the United States is a little behind on this healthy eating trend. The blend of pear and banana makes for an incredibly delicious drink.
Banana peel and purslane smoothie step by step
- Blend well and enjoy it..
The smoothie has strong pear flavors and a slight hint of banana. The ice helps cool and thicken the smoothie while the honey adds a slight bit of sweetness. It is an incredible combination of flavors. This banana recipe was a great, morning and after workout smoothie, however I believe it was too sweet. Perhaps less honey or no vanilla could lessen the sweetness.