Creamy Kale Smoothie. Kale smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess kale smoothies. Creamy and smooth kale smoothie with a gorgeous pale green color that tastes like a delicious ice-cold milkshake!
If you find this smoothie too "green" (in other words, the kale flavour is too strong), just add less. This tastes-like-ice-cream kale smoothie from The Blender Girl cookbook is the most popular recipe on the site. Creamy Avocado Kale Smoothie Healthy fats like avocado are supportive of a healthy metabolism and body weight, and they also make smoothies amazingly creamy. You can cook Creamy Kale Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Kale Smoothie
- It’s 3/4 cup of water or milk of choice (or less for a thicker smoothie).
- You need 1 of heaping cup shredded kale.
- Prepare 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of peeled Clementine (optional for a citrusy kick).
- Prepare of Drizzle honey (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground flaxseed (optional).
This super creamy smoothie also uses kale, cacao nibs, Greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk, frozen mango, and honey to sweeten. To make a creamy, smooth green smoothie, you need to proper equipment. Regular blenders don't have enough power to break down a fibrous vegetable like kale. Use one, and you'll end up with an unappetizing green chunky drink.
Creamy Kale Smoothie step by step
- Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Eat immediately or you can place it in an airtight container (like a mason jar) and refrigerate for up to 24 hours..
- If you don't have a high power blender, be sure to blend just the liquid and the kale to begin with, then add the rest of the ingredients. This will ensure a smooth drink..
- I like to use frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if your fruit is fresh simply throw in a small handful of ice cubes..
To get that perfectly puréed mouthfeel, you need a high-speed blender: a Vitamix or Blendtec. This vibrant green kale smoothie is a great morning pick-me-up. Filled with kale, matcha, peaches, and ginger, it's creamy, fresh, and nutritious. smoothie / breakfast / snacks & dips Blame it on the heat, but I've finally become a smoothie breakfast person. How to Make the Best Kale Smoothie The key to this smoothie is using a tropical mix of fruits, including mango, banana, and orange juice for a nice sweet and tart balance of flavors. I don't like to combine kale with anything too mild in taste, or you will notice the kale too much!