Matcha smoothie bowl. We draw inspiration from ancient artisanal practices as well as modern culinary innovation. Rishi strives to be a wellspring of resources and inspiration as you learn about your teas Craft delicious, antioxidant and caffeine rich matcha lattes. Sweet matcha made with organic premium grade matcha.
This smoothie is a great way to start the day or beat the afternoon slump. Creamy, naturally sweet, and just as healthy as it is delicious! It counts as two and a half Healthy Fats and one Vegetable on your South Beach Diet program. You can cook Matcha smoothie bowl using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha smoothie bowl
- You need 1 of frozen banana.
- You need 1 of frozen avocado.
- You need 2-4 of dates.
- It’s 1-2 cups of soy milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of matcha (depending on quality of matcha).
- You need of Yogurt.
- You need of Seasonal fruits.
- You need of Muesli.
- It’s of Dried berries.
- You need of Chia seeds.
- You need of Almonds.
Feel free to throw in some other leafy greens that you enjoy to get in your three required veggie servings! Definitely try this Matcha Smoothie Bowl for breakfast or even as a snack! This bowl is refreshing and filled with a lot of healthy ingredients. You'll feel so full after eating this, but it's alright because you just ingested a heck ton of vitamins and fiber.
Matcha smoothie bowl step by step
- Blend the banana, avocado, soy milk, dates, and matcha together (you can add chia seeds here if you want). Added dates depends on your level of sweetness, more dates- the sweeter it is..
- Place the smoothie mixture in a bowl..
- Top with yogurt, chia, seasonal fruits, dried berries, muesli and almonds (optional)..
When you're in the mood for the latter, our Matcha Smoothie Bowl is nutritious, fruity and will have you bouncing out of your house with energy. All you need for this smoothie bowl is a banana, mango, your choice of matcha green tea and your favourite toppings. Matcha smoothie bowls contain coconut milk which is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and a natural source of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). Matcha smoothie bowls contains vitamin c and fiber from kale (or spinach) and mangos. This Green Matcha Smoothie Bowl makes a perfect summer treat.