Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl. Blueberry smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess blueberry smoothies. A smoothie with strawberries, blueberries and banana is delicately sweet and entirely kid-friendly, even with a boost of protein from hemp seeds.
Add some honey as desired (I didn't because the bananas were sweet enough). Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. How to Make a Smoothie Bowl Wash your fresh fruit, slice the strawberries and set aside. You can cook Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- You need 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
- You need 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
- Prepare 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
- You need 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 2 of bananas frozen.
- You need of honey (optional).
Pour milk and juice into the blender. Add the frozen fruit and then put on the lid. How to Make Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Add all the smoothie ingredients into a high-powered blender and whiz until nice and smooth. As you can see super easy to make.
Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
- Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.
Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or a blender. Blend on low, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency. Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl; top with remaining half of blueberries, strawberries, and almonds. The best way to make a strawberry blueberry smoothie! Healthy Blueberry Smoothie Bowl made with frozen blueberries, strawberries, peaches and kefir.