Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. Great recipe for Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. See recipes for Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie too. Here is how you cook that.
This watch should trigger your family's disast er plan, and proactive measures should be initiated especially those actions that require extra time such as securing a boat, leaving a barrier island, etc. Caribbean Carrot is my favorite smoothie; Jamaican Jerk Wrap is my favorite food item. What is your favorite restaurant or type of food (excluding Tropical Smoothie)? You can cook Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
- You need of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits – all to taste].
- It’s of Strawberries.
- You need of Pineapple.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe.
- It’s of Green Melon.
- You need of Tangerine.
- You need of Grapes.
- It’s of Kiwi [peeled].
- It’s of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- It’s of Orange Juice [+ reserves – use to help crush ice].
- You need of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- It’s of Crushed Ice.
- It’s of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- Prepare 1 of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- Prepare 1 of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- You need of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
I have favorite dishes everywhere and frequent restaurants of all kinds, but the top of my list is definitely great sushi. Pineapple and Orange Smoothie In the Caribbean, an array of tropical fruits are used in a variety of beverages. Turbinado sugar is an all-natural sugar that isn't processed, but non the less it is sugar which means increased blood sugar levels and insulin levels which spells trouble if you're losing weight. We make it our mission to serve amazing smoothies and food with a bit of tropical fun!
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie instructions
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.
Own a franchise that you and your family can be proud of. Learn how to get started owning a Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise. While we take precautions when preparing menu items that contain allergens, normal cafe operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas, equipment and. Pour juice, milk, and vanilla into blender. Mix on whatever speed your blender's manual recommends for crushing ice until creamy and slushy.