Chocolate smoothie. Ready-to-blend smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess smoothies. A life-transformation system that guarantees to help you lose weight & feel better.
It involves a liquid base such as water or soy milk, cocoa powder and usually a fruit like banana. Below you'll find my top ten favorite chocolate smoothies. You can click on any of the recipe names to jump directly to the recipe. You can have Chocolate smoothie using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate smoothie
- It’s 2 of frozen bananas.
- It’s 2 tsp of cacao powder or u can use melted dark chocolate.
Put all the ingredients into blender and hit the "Liquify" button. When it looks ready,pour and serve. Chocolate smoothies are a delicious treat for all ages! They can be decadently rich when made with ice-cream, or you can use them to get in lots of protein by making them with bananas, peanut butter, and protein powder.
Chocolate smoothie instructions
- Cut the frozen bananas into small pieces and put in the food processor with the chocolate.
- Blend, at first they will look like this.
- Continue blending until you get this result.
- Pon appetite.
- Ps : peel your bananas before freezing them. You can substitute chocolate with another frozen fruits like strawberries to get strawberry smoothie.
How to Make the Best Chocolate Smoothie. The reason this is my favorite smoothie is that it tastes like a chocolate milkshake. It doesn't taste like a "healthy" smoothie with a hint of banana in the background- it has more of a chocolate milk flavor to it. This chocolate smoothie recipe with beet is a true powerhouse. The combination of cocoa powder and cooked beets delivers lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.