Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie). Mango smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Ready in seconds, blended to perfection, and seriously good for you. Larissa's Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) A yummy dessert smoothie that fights inflammation.
Scrape down the inside of the blender or processor bowl if required. If the mixture isn't moving well in the blender, add a tablespoon or two of water or milk, being careful not to add too much liquid. Once you taste it, you'll see why. You can cook Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie)
- It’s 1 of whole mango (I used small ataulfo type but any will work).
- Prepare 1 of whole lime squeezed.
- Prepare 3-5 of rounds of Fresh Tumeric Root.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsps of Indian style yogurt.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cups of almond milk enough to fill my magic bullet smoothie attachment.
- It’s 8 dashes of or 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup or any sweetener to taste.
- You need 3 of ice cubes.
In this recipe, we take the standard mango lassi and use siggi's vanilla yogurt, turmeric, ginger, lemon, and black pepper to make it a nutritional powerhouse. Turmeric is celebrated for its ability to fight inflammation, boost liver and brain function, and support hearth health. From a turmeric soda to this turmeric mango lassi. Not only is this bright yellow spice wonderful for adding deep flavor it also provides a lot of great health benefits.
Larissa’s Fresh Tumeric And Mango Lassi (Smoothie) step by step
- I like to keep my fresh turmeric root frozen and I cut off 3-5 rounds and add them to my magic bullet first..
- Add mango, lime, yogurt, ice, cardamom, maple syrup. Top with almond milk..
- Blend for one minute or till all ice is broken up. Enjoy!.
This lassi is simple and quick to make. Which is just how I like my breakfasts to be during the week with the kids. Turmeric lassi recipe with fresh ginger, lemon, banana, and honey for a very healthful, cancer-fighting drink. You could also use a few saffron strands if you're feeling fancy. Sometimes people add a tinge of rose syrup to this but I find it overpowers the mango flavor a bit.