Fresh Cranberry Juice. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Pour the cranberry juice into a pitcher and let it cool before refrigerating it. Set the pitcher on your countertop so the juice can cool.
In a Dutch oven or large saucepan, bring water and cranberries to a boil. Instructions Put fresh cranberries and water in a pot and bring to a boil. Strain the berries from the juice and return the juice to the pan. You can have Fresh Cranberry Juice using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Cranberry Juice
- It’s 24 oz of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
To make cranberry juice, you will need fresh or frozen cranberries, pure filtered water, fresh orange juice (optional), and honey, if you like it sweetened. What equipment do you need to make cranberry juice? Combine cranberries and water in a large pan. Reduce heat and cook until berries burst.
Fresh Cranberry Juice instructions
- Rinse and remove any stems from cranberries.
- Combine water with cranberries in a large saucepan, bring to a boil then lower heat cover and simmer on low 10 minutes until cranberries are very soft.
- Cool 15 minutes then puree in food processor or blender in batches until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Skim off any foam for a clear juice. This juice is not sweetened so is quite tart. Use it unsweetened for recipes. To sweeten for a beverage add 1 cup of granulated sugar or 1 1/4 cup stevia in the raw or Splenda for each 4 cups of pure unsweetened cranberrie juice, adjust amount to your taste if needed.
Strain juice through a fine strainer lined with cheese cloth. First, you can run the cranberries through a strainer lined with a jelly bag, cheesecloth, or ham sock. Place the strainer over a clean pot and allow the juice to run into it. Once all the fluid has drained, wrap the berries in the cheesecloth and squeeze to remove any remaining liquid. For most healthy people, cranberry juice is safe.