Green Breakfast Smoothie. Green smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess green smoothies. It gets its sweetness from the tart frozen raspberries and pineapples.
Green Breakfast Smoothie This green breakfast smoothie is simple, nutritious and so delicious! It's a great way to start your day and can help support your health and weight loss goals. This smoothie recipe has a great balance of protein, healthy fats and plant-based carbohydrates. You can cook Green Breakfast Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Breakfast Smoothie
- You need 1 Handful of spinach [about a stuffed cup].
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Ground Flax Seed.
- You need 1 of Well Ripened Banana.
- Prepare 6 of Strawberries.
- It’s 1 of Small Apple.
- You need 1 Cup of Water (more or less to make it your desired consistency).
Thank you so much for this article. I have been wanting to do a green smoothie for breakfast for some time. Frozen Fruit – we like to use frozen fruit in order to omit ice from our green smoothies so that you can get a smoother, creamier smoothie. We recommend banana, berries, mangoes, pineapple, etc.
Green Breakfast Smoothie instructions
- Add spinach, banana, ground flaxseed, sliced strawberries, cut apple, and water to a blender..
- Blend on high for 45 to 60 seconds..
- Pour into a glass and enjoy..
Greens- obviously every green smoothie has some kind of green! High in anti-oxidants, fiber, protein, and vitamin C, this smoothie is both tasty and healthy! The great news is not only can you get all your nutrients in this healthy breakfast smoothie but you can make it yourself very easily so you know exactly what is in it. Green Thickies are made from wholesome healthy foods. There are so many benefits to drinking a glass of green thickie in the morning.