Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl. Chef-crafted smoothie recipes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-mess chef-crafted smoothie recipes. A newly discovered, clinically proven root cause of slow metabolism.
I wanted to be a little creative with it, so I put coffee in a smoothie bowl…it's like a jolt of awesomeness. The smoothie bowl is also full of healthy things to support improved metabolism and weight loss, digestion, heart health and better immunity. Coffee and cashew smoothie bowl recipe. You can have Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl
- You need 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- Prepare 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- Prepare 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- Prepare 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of banana.
- You need of Topping:.
- You need 1/2 of banana.
- It’s 50 grams of Strawberries.
- It’s 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- Prepare leaves of Mint.
- It’s 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
Like this metabolism-boosting strawberry smoothie bowl recipe!. I know, I know, we are all doing our best to detox and recharge our diets. This Blueberry Pineapple Green Detox Smoothie from Kelly at Life Made Sweeter is a refreshing and nutritious blend of blueberries, pineapple, flaxseed. Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl instructions.
Fitness Recipes: Metabolic Booster Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth. Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top. Pour all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth. Pour into a glass and sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top. Not just a smoothie, but a metabolism-boosting smoothie!