Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl. This chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl is creamy, nutritious, packed with incredible health benefits, and even contains a secret ingredient that promote healthy digestion, weight loss, youthful-looking skin, and more! Vegan and Gluten Free This chocolate peanut butter smoothie bowl is a quick, easy, and delicious way to kick-start the day. Thick, creamy and rich, it tastes just like a dessert.
Easy Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl Smoothie bowls are the thing for breakfast in our household lately. They are always fun, filling and nutritious. This peanut butter smoothie bowl is easy to make and fun to add any toppings you like to it. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare of For smoothie.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup bananas, frozen.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple, frozen.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/8 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds, optional.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need as needed of Peanuts,.
- You need as needed of Bananas,.
- You need as needed of Granola,.
Whether you eat it for breakfast or dessert, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl will satisfy that chocolate craving, no matter what time of day it is. This smoothie bowl is gorgeous and let me say that there is no better flavor combo than chocolate and peanut butter! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl is jam-packed with nutrients, protein, and fuel to keep you going all day long. It contains just a few simple ingredients and is full of chocolate and creamy peanut butter.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Leave the frozen fruits on the counter for 5 minutes, meanwhile gather all the other ingredients..
- After the 5 minutes, pour the liquid ingredients first, before the fruits to make blending easier. Blend until smooth. Pushing the fruits if necessary and also add additional liquid if required. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and add in toppings(The toppings list is just what I like with this smoothie bowl but feel free to switch it up or eat it without any toppings.) Enjoy!.
You'll never guess that this bowl is secretly healthy! Well, guys, I finally did it. Combine bananas, almond milk, peanut butter, cacao powder, and collagen, maca powder, and chia seeds if using, in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.