Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤. See how it feels to let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's healthy smoothies. Built on organic fruits and vegetables and packed with farm-frozen superfoods. This Healthy Pink Smoothie Bowl is so quick and easy to make.
Smoothie bowls are a great go to breakfast; they're quick and easy to make, and taste completely delicious! I think that this one is my favourite recipe yet; it's thick, creamy and so moreish, and who can forget just how pink it is. Delicious Pink Smoothie Recipes Packed with Antioxidants. You can have Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤ using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤
- You need 1 cup of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1 cup of fresh figs,1 cup of peeled and chopped apples.
- You need 1 of tbsn toasted oats,1 tbsn chia seeds.
- It’s 2 of tbsn curd,2 tbsn of milk.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn honey.
- You need of Some melon seeds and chia seeds for garnish.
This Black Forest smoothie bowl is a tasty way to work cancer-fighting cherries into your diet. Mix and blend well until smooth. Put toppings: bananas, pistachios, chia seeds and raspberries. Want to have a fit and healthy body?
Pink healthy bowl of smoothie ❤ step by step
- Take a bowl or plate.put all the ingredients together. Strawberry,figs,apple,oats,chia seeds,curd and milk.
- Now lastly add honey(as per ur taste)now blend all ingredients together in a mixer till smooth paste.now remove in a serve bowl and garnish with fruits,chia seeds and melon seeds.enjoy😋.
Have this smoothie bowl pre or post workout meal to help you have a balanced and nutritious diet. You can also serve this for breakfast. Believe it or not, this bright pink bowl is au naturel. Thanks to the vibrant color of pitaya, or dragon fruit, this breakfast bowl is almost—almost—too pretty to eat. Smoothie bowls can be super healthy, and aid in weight loss, if they're done right.