Green Smoothie Bowl. Green smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess green smoothies. Add the spinach, almond milk, chia seeds, banana and avocado to the pitcher of a blender and blend.
A healthy Green Smoothie Bowl packed with mango, pineapple, avocado and spinach. These smoothie bowls are naturally sweet, energizing, rich in antioxidants and fiber. Learn the secrets to blending a thick and irresistible smoothie bowl. You can have Green Smoothie Bowl using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Smoothie Bowl
- It’s 4 cubes of frozen pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 of frozen banana.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light unsweetened coconut milk.
- You need of Suggested Toppings:.
- It’s 10 of bluberries.
- Prepare 5 of blackberries.
- You need 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 5 of rasperries.
- You need 1/4 cup of granola.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of nut butter.
This post may contain affiliate links. For the green smoothie, I used strawberries, which let the green color come through more. For the purple bowl, I used darker berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries). For more protein, add nut butter!
Green Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Blend pineapple, banana, spinach, and coconut milk.
- Top with suggested toppings or anything you like!.
This also offsets / enhances the natural sweetness of the smoothie. But, my friends, this green smoothie bowl does not taste like salad. It's cool, creamy, thick, refreshing, and chockfull of sweet banana and pineapple. Recommended Video Super Green Smoothie Bowl This super smoothie bowl has it all: healthy fats, fiber, protein, and tons of nutrients. Avocado, spinach, kale, and mixed berries make the mouthwatering base of this bowl.