Watermelon smoothie. Chef-crafted smoothie recipes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Let food take care of you with Daily Harvest's chef-crafted smoothie recipes. This watermelon smoothie recipe is so easy to make!
Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie Tara's Multicultural Table watermelon, frozen strawberries, watermelon, strawberry, crushed ice Easy Watermelon Smoothie Daisy's Kitchen – Blog Watermelon Spa Smoothie Sit back and relax with this refreshing fruit smoothie recipe. The cool flavors of cucumber, watermelon and mint combine to make a healthy beverage reminiscent of a whole juice that will have you feeling like you're at the spa. By EatingWell Test Kitchen Try these ideas to switch-up your watermelon smoothie: Replace the maple syrup with golden cane syrup, honey, or an equivalent amount of sugar substitute. You can cook Watermelon smoothie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon smoothie
- You need 2 cups of frozen watermelon.
- You need 6 of mint leaves (optional).
- You need Pinch of cloves n Cinnamon powder (optional).
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk or plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sugar or honey (or as required).
- Prepare 3 scoop of strawberry ice cream.
- Prepare 3 scoop of vanilla ice-cream.
Use chilled coconut yogurt instead and make a vegan version of the smoothie. I love this refreshing watermelon smoothie recipe and the bright, summery flavor. The key is to freeze the watermelon cubes just a little. Otherwise it'll be too difficult to blend. —Sarah Dennis-Scott, Murfreesboro, Tennessee Watermelon smoothie is a great treat on hot days.
Watermelon smoothie instructions
- Add watermelon, mint leaves, honey, pinch of cloves cinnamon, milk and strawberry ice-cream in a blender and blend until smooth..
- Pour in a cup, add soft vanilla ice-cream in a pipping bag with Rosset nozle n pipe a desired flower on top..
- Put straw n served..
Watermelon drinks are not only delicious and refreshing, but also low in calories and contains lots of vitamins, especially A and C. Did you know that freezing watermelon will help it taste sweeter? Keep your watermelon chilled in the fridge and when you're ready to make this smoothie, chop the watermelon into cubes and add to the blender jug. Squeeze the limes and add the juice to the blender jug. Blend well and then strain it through a kitchen sieve to remove the rough seeds so that you're left with a very smooth drink.