4 Ingredients vegan smoothie. Vegan smoothies built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables. Get back to good habits with Daily Harvest's no-prep, no-mess vegan smoothies. Great Tasting Smoothie Recipes for All to Enjoy.
I love smoothies and since becoming vegan I've tried to make easy and delicious versions of my favorites ones. Support OneGreenPlanet Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. One of my favorite smoothie recipes, by far. You can have 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie
- It’s of Silk Vanilla dairy-free creamer.
- You need of Oatly barista edition oat milk.
- You need of Ground flax seed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of to a cup of Frozen strawberries.
I'm a little behind on the whole New Year's resolution/healthy recipes movement. Read: S'mores Soft Pretzels, Oatmeal Crème Pie Cupcakes, Chocolate Chunk TURTLE Banana Bread. Yeah, definitely didn't hop on the healthy eating train this year…. Add a scoop of protein powder, oats, or a tablespoon of nut butter to a smoothie to make it more protein-rich therefore filling.
4 Ingredients vegan smoothie step by step
- In a blender add the frozen strawberries. Depending on how much you want or how many people you are making it for you can use 1/2 or 1 cup of frozen berries. Add both the oat milk and creamer to the top of the strawberries to cover them. Add on tbsp of flax seed. Blend! I like a smooth not super thick shake so if it's too thick just adjust the milk. Top with the fruit..
For thicker smoothies, you'll want to use frozen ingredients and less liquid; Smoothies are great for adding superfoods (aka nutrient boosts). Chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, etc. are all great additions to. Simply blend with banana, strawberries and orange juice for an easy vegan breakfast recipe. They are quick, easy, and likely can be made with ingredients you already have in the pantry or fridge. These easy smoothie recipes only require four ingredients, but can be modified if you have extras you want to throw in too — chia seeds, protein powder, vanilla extract, more greens, and so on.