Green Frog Drink (Perfect Party Drink). In a large pot, combine limeade, lemonade and lemon-lime soda. Stir in rum (add more to taste if desired.) Mix in the lime sherbet. The Green Frog cocktail has nothing to do with a Frenchie on Saint Patrick's day.
Cokaretto Blue Ed Pineapple Bomber The Better Fuzzy Navel Bailey's Dream Shake Up All Night Toxic Waste Alpine Sprite Soapy Tits Cotton Candy Bob Dylan June Bug Southern Dew Wet Kiss Alternate Root Fire. How to Make the Green Frog Mixed Drink. The Green Frog is a mixed drink with rum that's easy to make at home. You can cook Green Frog Drink (Perfect Party Drink) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Frog Drink (Perfect Party Drink)
- It’s 1 of Big Bottle WKD Blue.
- You need 1 of Big Bottle Smirnoff Ice Red.
- It’s 1 of Big Bottle Bacardi Breezer Orange.
- It’s 6 pints of Glasses.
- You need 1 bag of Of Ice.
- Prepare 6 of Straws.
Includes mixing instructions and ingredients needed for Sexy Green Frogs. That means this is a perfect drink to practice the popular bartending skill of floating ingredients, even if it's your first attempt! You don't even really need a spoon, but it helps slow down the pour. Since there's no ice involved, the Irish frog is better when both liqueurs are well-chilled.
Green Frog Drink (Perfect Party Drink) step by step
- Fill each pint glass up half way with ice.
- Grab your big bottle of WKD Blue and split the drink between the 6 glasses.
- Do the same with the big bottle of Smirnoff Ice Red.
- Last big bottle Bacardi Breezer Orange split again but this time pour very slowly this is because it forms a 2 tone drink of blue and yellow.
- Grab 6 straws wack one in each glass stir the drink carefully until the drink turns green and ENJOY!!!.
Place ice cubes in a glass and top with vodka, triple sec, lime cordial, sweet and sour mix, and lemon-lime soda, respectively. Place creme de menthe, creme de cacao, and ice cream into a blender. Garnish with a sprig of mint. The Irish Frog is the perfect shooter to help celebrate Saint Patrick's Day due to the green and cream colour of the drink. Unlike many shooters, this drink could easily be sipped instead of gulped back in one motion.