Citrus Drink for kids and adults. Coffee, tea, coconut water and more. The ideal drink for kids and adults alike are the famous Chaparritas del Naranjo, and just as their famous slogan states "there's no comparision" no other soft drink compares to these original fruit juice beverages that are both irresistible and healthy. We developed this blood-orange flavored soda with children, and those who don't imbibe, in mind.
Our church's hostess committee has relied on this refreshing drink for bridal and baby showers and other events. We often use different flavored gelatins to match the decor of the occasion. —Joy Bruce, Welch, Oklahoma My kids are already begging me to make a big batch of this "hot drink that makes your throat feel better." It's basically a citrus cider, no black or green tea involved. Every fall, I make a huge batch of it to freeze in Ziplock bags, ready to pull out and drink any time in the fall and winter. You can cook Citrus Drink for kids and adults using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Citrus Drink for kids and adults
- You need 1/2 of Squeezed orange.
- You need 1/4 of Squeezed lime.
- Prepare 1/4 of Squeezed lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lemonade.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Orange or tropical juice.
We actually love it hot or cold. Giving your children replenishing, low-sugar drinks is important for their overall health. There are many possible reasons for behavior issues from children who drink soda. It could be from the caffeine, sugar, artificial colors, or blood sugar spikes and drops.
Citrus Drink for kids and adults step by step
- Squeeze 1/2 orange into a cup.
- Then cut up 1/4 of a lime and squeeze into the cup.
- Do the previous step before (maybe a bit less) , but using a lemon.
- Add some lemonade into a separate cup (bigger than a small one, just question if not clear.
- Then add in some orange or tropical juice inwith the lemonade.
- Add thesqueezed lemon, lime and orange in with the lemonade!.
- Enjoy! Ask if any questions! (There will be pictures soon).
Children get dehydrated faster than adults due to physical activity and sweating. Sweat results in the loss of electrolytes from the body and could result in a dizzy feeling. Electrolyte drinks are useful when your child is suffering from diarrhea or loose motions, which result in severe loss of ions from the body. Looking for punch recipes with alcohol? In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and extracts; chill.