Icy layered drink. The Easter bunny is a fun mixed drink that is also a snap to pour. It's perfect practice for your cocktail layering skills, and it tastes delicious. For this recipe, you will shake crème de cacao and vodka, then strain them over ice.
Put in a glass and set aside. Gently rub the rim of the glass with corn starch. Dip the rim of the corn starch into the sprinkles and set aside. You can have Icy layered drink using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Icy layered drink
- It’s 1 cup of diced ripe mango.
- It’s 1 cup of diced kiwi.
- Prepare 1 of ice.
These colorful sherbet jello shots are the perfect drink for the summertime. Layers of lime, orange and raspberry make these bright booze bombs almost too pretty to consume—almost. Unlike layered shots, a frozen drink is easier to layer because you don't have to worry about density as much. The shaved ice makes each layer roughly the same and allows you to make any color configuration.
Icy layered drink step by step
- Gather ingredients.
- Blend mango and some ice together ..Put in a glass and set aside..
- Rinse blender–blend kiwi and some ice (here I added 2 tbsp of honey because my kiwi was a bit tart).
- Add layers of each in a glass and enjoy !!!.
- You can mix n match with any fruit of your choice — the trick here is to add enough ice !!!.
Consider concocting this simple layer margarita that combines three colors and three flavors for a bold, fun cocktail everyone will love. Layer Upon Layer Meet the pousse-café, a.k.a. a layered drink, a.k.a. a stacked drink. It might look like an expertly made latte, or a Rocket Pop, and that's all fine and dandy. Top a drink with a colorful accent, such as red wine or cream. Create a flavor experience as we drink, like layering two styles of beer.