Whey Protein Drink. Find Deals on One World Whey in Nutrition on Amazon. GreensPlus Provides Best Healthy Protein Bars, Whey Protein, Superfood Powder, Chia Seeds. People commonly take whey protein to improve athletic performance and address nutritional deficiencies or problems.
Whey protein is a mixture of proteins in whey, which is a byproduct of cheese production. It's usually sold as a flavored powder, which is added to shakes, meal replacements and protein bars. Whey protein is the protein contained in whey, the watery portion of milk that separates from the curds when making cheese. You can cook Whey Protein Drink using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whey Protein Drink
- It’s 1 of Handful of blueberries.
- It’s 1 of Handful of blackberries.
- You need 1 of Handful of baby leaf spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey; or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of plain vogurt; or whatever flavored one you'd like.
- You need 1 of Juice of your choice, eye balling if you like it thick or thin.
- It’s 1 of provided spoonful of whatever type of whey protein you use or prefer.
Whey protein is commonly used for improving athletic performance and. Whey protein is the protein fraction of whey, which is a liquid that separates from milk during cheese production. It is a complete, high-quality protein, containing all of the essential amino. Dangers of whey protein include stomach pains and cramps when consumed at high doses.
Whey Protein Drink step by step
- In a blender combine all of the listed ingredients and blend until smooth..
- At this point you can strain the mix through a strainer if you'd like to take out any chunks that may still be there from the berries..
- Add ice cubes in your cup, then pour drink on top..
- Or, if you prefer then you can blend ice with your drink mix to make it more of a protein shake..
- As Always, Enjoy!!.
Some people who are allergic to milk may be specifically allergic to whey. In moderate doses, whey protein does. Soy protein, pea protein, whey protein, or other similar ingredients found in protein powders and ready-made smoothies aren't simply the whole food dried and ground into a powder. Main Ingredients: filtered water, Lean Pro® (special blend of spray dried untrafiltered milk protein isolate, yielding fast acting whey protein peptides, branched chain amino acids, l-glutamine. Whey protein is a popular fitness and dietary supplement.