tutti frutti alcoholic drink. Made form gin, amaretto, cherry brandy, apple, pear and peach, and served blended with ice in a highball glass. Pour vodka, pineapple juice, peach schnapps, Malibu and crème de banane into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass and serve.
Try substituting the liquid used for the ice cubes with a non-alcholic distilled spirit like SEEDLIP. It's non-alcoholic, sugar free, allergen free, sweetener free, and contains no artificial flavors. Place the cubes in a clear glass to show off your masterpiece. You can have tutti frutti alcoholic drink using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tutti frutti alcoholic drink
- Prepare 1 of vodka.
- It’s 1 of malibu rum.
- It’s 1 of strawberry daquirie mix(non alcoholic).
- Prepare 1 of pinapple juice.
- Prepare 1 of orange juice.
Western tutti frutti refers to a fruit mixture that is preserved in brandy and prepared over several months. Indian tutti frutti is a type of candied papaya commonly used in fruit cakes and various Indian recipes. Serve your guests these fruity alcoholic drinks and you're sure to have a party to remember. By Country Living Staff Advertisement – Continue Reading Below.
tutti frutti alcoholic drink instructions
- if you have a drink shaker use that. simply stirring in a glass with spoon will work fine too..
- start with a few ice cubes. add about 1 1/2 oz vodka then add 1 oz malibu rum.
- add 1 1/2 oz daquerie mix the 2 oz of pinapple juice and orange juice each..
- give it a good shake(or stir).
- pour into glass and garnish with fruit. enjoy!!.