Pineapple drink. Search for Cocktail Recipe Old Fashioned. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Nothing will do it better than tropical drink, especially one that involves pineapple.
Pineapple cocktails are among the fruitiest drinks you can mix up. While the piña colada is the best-known of them, this tropical fruit can be used in many equally delicious drink recipes. An essential mixer for a well-stocked bar, pineapple juice is the easiest way to add the fruit to cocktails. You can cook Pineapple drink using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple drink
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 packages of pineapple jelly.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
Tequila and rum mix with agave syrup, pineapple, grapefruit and lime juice for a tart, fruity and refreshing treat. If you don't have all of those ingredients lying around, tequila, pineapple juice and agave syrup are all you need to make the ultra simple, pineapple-infused Baja Gold. This dramatic drink uses all of the pineapple. It starts with a house-made quince tepache (a traditional drink from Mexico made from fermented pineapple rind and peel) plus mezcal espadín.
Pineapple drink instructions
- Prepare jelly as directed on the package and let it set halfway. (If you want a thick consistency than set it more. I couldn't set my jelly so that turned into a drink otherwise it would've been a dessert ;-)).
- Blend rest of the ingredients along with half set jelly.
- Fold in some pineapple chunks n refrigerate..
Then the drink is smoked in a whole pineapple with organic apple wood and served in the hollowed-out fruit. Want to take it up a notch? Use fresh pineapple and freshly grated ginger. Pineapple, lime, and ginger are also key ingredients in this fizzy recipe from Hello Glow, only here, they're mixed with champagne and coconut water to create a drink that's festive and refreshing. Tepache, otherwise known as Tepache de Piña or pineapple beer, is a Mexican fermented drink made from the peel of pineapple.