Non-alcoholic Melon Drink. Enjoy the Taste of Your Favourite Spirits Without Alcohol. Why Not Try Crafting Home Made Alcohol Free Cocktails. Cut skin off honey dew and cut into chunks.
A watermelon breeze is the ultimate refreshing summer drink. Nothing says summer quite like watermelon and then you mellow it out with coconut water or pear juice and a little bit of lime juice and mint. Make sure to garnish your drink with a lime wedge and mint sprig. You can have Non-alcoholic Melon Drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Non-alcoholic Melon Drink
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of honey dew melon.
- Prepare 2 liter of seagrams ginger ale.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 cup of ice.
Grab watermelon breeze recipes from DDG Daily and Tried and Tasty. How to Cook Non-Alcoholic Watermelon Cocktail Blend the watermelon cubes until you make juice. Add the fresh mint leaves and blend them in the same glass. Add the lime juice and mix.
Non-alcoholic Melon Drink step by step
- Cut skin off honey dew and cut into chunks..
- Put ice, honey dew chunks, ginger ale, and a couple springs of fresh basil in a blender..
- Blend until smooth, adding ginger ale to make the texture smoother..
- Optional- add lemonade to the mixture. Enjoy!.
Another pretty drink to add to your summer must-try list. Watermelon purée, white tequila (to preserve the blush color), lime juice, and a little simple syrup go into these refreshers. Rim the glass with sugar or salt. Urban Bliss Life Sweet melons make fantastic drinks. While watermelon gets a lot of attention, don't discount other melons like the cantaloupe and honeydew in your home bar.