Cold and flu soothing drink. Get Four-Strain Coverage With A Live Vaccine. Recommended By The ACIP & CDC. Be Ready When Your Patients Ask For A Needle-Free Alternative.
Chicken soup is good for the soul and for fighting cold viruses. Studies have shown that drinking echinacea tea at the first signs of the cold or flu can reduce the severity and duration of your sickness. And then, you probably want to keep drinking echinacea. You can have Cold and flu soothing drink using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cold and flu soothing drink
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Whole Cilantro seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of holy basil leaves (if available).
- You need of brown sugar or sugar.
Studies have proven it to increase immune activity and to keep a cold from returning. Support your immune system with this homemade cold remedy drink. Ginger, honey, lemon and optional whiskey combine for a natural cold remedy tea that will help you feel better quickly and help shorten the duration of a cold or the flu. Life doesn't stop when you wake up with a sore throat or a stuffy nose.
Cold and flu soothing drink step by step
- Grind together all the spices except sugar and mix with 3 cups of water..
- Boil this solution until it reduces to 2 cups..
- Strain it, mix with sugar and consume hot.
- Note: Gives good relief for sore throat, cold n flu,cough..
Wonderful news: Cold and flu season has arrived. Your coworkers are beginning to cough and The honey will also help soothe any throat irritations you might have. Drink daily until your cold subsides. Cold and flu soothing drink step by step. For the ultimate cold and flu fighting concoction combine ginger, lemon, green tea and honey and alternate between drinking that mix and drinking fresh vegetable juice!