Carob hot drink. Combine milk and carob powder in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking to remove any lumps. Stir in honey and vanilla extract. Hot Carob Drink This hot carob drink is a yummy alternative to hot chocolate when you want a warm comforting drink without the caffeine.
Carob is lovely in hot and cold drinks, puddings and ice creams. After blending the Cashews add the Carob powder and the pinch of salt. Then add the Honey until you reach your desired sweetness. You can have Carob hot drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carob hot drink
- You need 1 cup of Raw Cashews.
- You need 2 tbsp of Carob powder.
- It’s 4 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of Creamy honey to sweeten your drink.
Hot Carob (Vegan, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Low Fat, Low Calorie) Carob is sweeter than expected, and I LOVE it. Drinking this stuff is like drinking straight chocolate, which is funny because there is no chocolate in this at all. I've got just the thing for you. Carob powder is a natural, caffeine-free chocolate substitute that's naturally low in fat but high in calcium, iron, B vitamins and fiber.
Carob hot drink step by step
- These are all the ingredients you will need..
- Soak 1 cup of cashews for 1 1/2 hours..
- Boil the 4 cups of water. when done, take out the Cashews from soaking water and place them in to a blender with the 4 cups of hot water and blend..
- After blending the Cashews add the Carob powder and the pinch of salt. Then add the Honey until you reach your desired sweetness..
It's made from the long bean-like pods of the carob tree and can be used as a replacement for cacao or cocoa in cooking, baking and smoothies. Stir to remove lumps until carob drink is heated through. Stir in maple syrup and vanilla, pour into a cup and garnish with vegan marshmallow or coconut whipped cream. Pour the carob milk into a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until hot, but not boiling. For a richer, sweeter drink, you can simmer the carob milk for a few minutes.