Oreo milky mocha drink. Get Oreo Oreo Oreo at Target™ Today. Put in your favourite instant coffee and milo into a big mug. You can adjust the sweetness based on your own preference.
Taste to see if it needs more cocoa powder. Once perfect, place frosting in the fridge. A McFlurry is as simple as it gets. You can have Oreo milky mocha drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo milky mocha drink
- Prepare 1 sachet of instant coffee (at your choice).
- It’s 2-3 tablespoon of milo.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of evaporated milk.
- You need cubes of Some ice.
- You need of Some oreo biscuits.
It is just ice cream, a touch of milk, and add-ins. But don't let the simplicity of the McFlurry fool you; it's seriously delicious. McDonald's sells two different McFluries: a McFlury with M&M candies and a McFlury with Oreo cookies. Oreos are milk's favorite cookie, and this drink brings the classic chocolate cookie and milk flavor together in a delicious coffee drink.
Oreo milky mocha drink step by step
- Put in your favourite instant coffee and milo into a big mug. Add the evaporated milk. You can adjust the sweetness based on your own preference..
- Here is the secret to make this super milky drink! Pour in some hot water only 1/4 of your mug; just enough to melt the mixtures. Make sure the water is super hot!.
- Throw in some ice cubes until they fully fill your mug. Add some water to fill the space left in your mug and stir them well!.
- Crush some oreo biscuits the way you like and put them on the top of your drink and walllaaa! enjoy!.
Perfect for a sweet morning treat, this iced coffee is made with real skim milk, cream, and cane sugar. But most of them do make multiple servings making them perfect for the party atmosphere. With vanilla vodka, chocolate syrup, milk and even some vanilla ice cream this is a luxury milkshake for us adults only. Real chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with our rich espresso and mint flavor. Topped with whipped cream and candy canes.