Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink). Es Teler (Indonesian Iced Mixed Fruit Drink) is one of Indonesian drinks. This is one of my favorite Indonesian drinks because of the fruits served in it. I like the avocado, jackfruit, and coconut in it because they complement each other.
Young coconut meat, avocado, and jackfruit are served with co. more Es Teler is an Indonesian fruit cocktail. Avocado, coconut meat, cincau, jackfruit and other fruits are served with coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, Pandanus amaryllifolius leaf (normally in the form of cocopandan syrup), sugar, and a tiny amount of salt. Es Teler Recipe (Indonesian Iced Mix Fruit) Beside Es Campur (iced mix), Es teler is another mix ice that Indonesians are fond of. You can cook Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink)
- You need 1 of young coconut, rip out the meat with a spoon.
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados, cut into dice.
- It’s 100 gr of jackfruit, cut into diced.
- You need 6 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 6 tablespoons of cocopandan syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- You need of shaved ice.
The Westerners may think es teler as a cold dessert but the Indonesian categorizes it as a beverage The basic es teler mainly uses avocado, jackfruit and young coconut meat. Cooking instructions for Es Teler: Toss the jackfruit and coconut meat slices into a large bowl and pour in the reserved syrup. Tip the can of palm fruit into a fine mesh sieve to drain and reserve its preserving syrup. Dump the drained palm fruits into the bowl with jackfruits plus coconut milk, along with half of the reserved syrup.
Es Teler (Indonesian Fruit Drink) step by step
- In a small pot, stir the coconut cream with a pinch of salt constantly until boiling. Set aside. Let it cool..
- Put the young coconut meat, avocado, and jackfruit in a glass or a bowl..
- Add the coconut milk, cocopandan syrup, and sweetened condensed milk. Put the shaved ice on top. Ready to be served! 😋.
- If you can’t find cocopandan syrup in the market you can make your own by mixing 1 cup of sugar with 2 cup of coconut water in a pot. Add 3 pandan leaves. Add red food coloring (optional). Bring it to boil over medium-high heat. Set aside. Let it cool..
Es teler is a very simple refreshing drink to make, as long as you have an Asian grocery nearby. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Es Es teler is an Indonesian cold fruit cocktail drink made with a mixture of fruit, avocado, and young coconut in chilled milk and juice. It is generally served in a container similar to an ice cream sundae cup, and is often eaten with a spoon, or with a spoon and straw to suck up the liquid part of the dish. Es teler is a fruit cocktail that consist of avocado, coconut meat, cincau, jackfruit and other fruit.