Lemon Jelly Drink. In a Dutch oven, combine honey, lemon juice and zest. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Slice each lemon as thinly as possible, preferably on a mandoline.
Something refreshing for my kids after they return from school. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Immediately once everything is well combined you'll notice that the juice is suddenly light and clear and shiny. You can cook Lemon Jelly Drink using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Jelly Drink
- Prepare 6 gr of agar-agar (I like thicker jelly, but you can use 3 gr too for this recipe for softer jelly).
- It’s 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Some water.
- It’s of Sugar syrup to your preference (boil water and sugar with 1:1 ratio).
- It’s of Ice.
That's your pectin reacting with the sugar and the acid from the lemon juice and it's supposed to do that. Take a sip of the lemon juice, then take a sip of the fruit juice. The fruit juice you are using for jelly should taste as tart as the lemon juice. Combine vodka and lemon juice in a shot glass.
Lemon Jelly Drink step by step
- Make the jelly: in a pot,combine agar-agar, 250 ml water, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir continuously until sugar dissolves. When it boils, pour into a mold. (I just used a regular rectangular one).
- When the jelly has set, dice it and put into a glass. Add water, sugar syrup, and ice. Enjoy!.
With rubber spatula, gently fold egg whites into yolk mixture. Lemongrass jelly In a small sauce pot, boil together water, lemongrass, and sugar. Cool, then spread between layers of cooled cake. Price History TP Trading Post History. The only bottle of pop you chew instead of drink!