Seamoss Drink. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. No, Carrageenan is a refined and highly processed derivative from the sea moss. This gum extract is what is commercially used in many food and drinks such as ice cream, syrups, beverages and used as a stabiliser or to add texture.
Sea Moss can be found in most health food stores, and you can also purchase it here. Once you purchase the sea moss, the next step is to prepare it for consumption. Sea moss drink is the best when the flu season arrives. You can cook Seamoss Drink using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seamoss Drink
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Seamoss powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Bladderwack powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of agave.
- You need 16 oz of spring water.
Most importantly, it also works best as an immunity booster. During chest infections and chronic coughing, this drink acts as a cough syrup soothing the irritated throat and absorbing extra mucus. Additionally, the antiviral and antibacterial effect is what makes the moss drink best of all. We drink it with our smoothies orange juice or lemonade.
Seamoss Drink step by step
- Boil Spring water, soak and rinse walnuts.
- Blend all ingredients and boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate and use for smoothies, or add to any food you like.
- Ready for a smoothie I love my ninja this takes out all the air.
- So I decided instead of smoothie I use the extract button and this is what it looks like. Oh wow this really good and it doesn't taste like the SEA lol.
My personal favorite is fresh squeezed orange juice with the CMO myself and my family love this product. I soak it overnight in water. Blend the next day with clean water put in the refrigerator to make my gel. Add the clean Sea Moss and two cinnamon sticks. The algae will soften and the water will thicken.