Avocado Drink. My family and I love avocado smoothie. Just be sure to peel the avocados first. If you have a high-speed blender, try freezing your milk of choice in an ice cube tray and using that for the avocado drink instead of refrigerated milk.
You can also add chia seeds/flax seeds/sunflower seeds or sesame seeds, whichever option you prefer. Advocaat / ˈædvəkɑː / or advocatenborrel is a traditional Dutch alcoholic beverage made from eggs, sugar, and brandy. The rich and creamy drink has a smooth, custard -like consistency. You can have Avocado Drink using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Drink
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar cold water.
- It’s of Ice cubes (optional).
Put the pulp of the avocado (and any other fruits or vegetables) in a blender. If you're using sugar or honey, add it now, too. Give it a quick whirl to get the juices flowing and the flavors combined. For the first recipe (the creamier, richer version), hold off on the milk for right now and just add the sugar.
Avocado Drink instructions
- Cut up the avocado and place it in a cup.
- Add some sugar (you can put more if you like it sweeter)..
- Mash them using a spoon until they mixed well, there will be some avocado chunks, it wont be like avocado juice with the blender..
- Gradually pour cold water and stir it well..
- Put some ice cube if you like..
- Enjoy it while fresh..
This sweet and creamy avocado smoothie is perfect for a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack. It only contains three ingredients and tastes even better than ice cream! Sometimes a great recipe doesn't need to be complicated. This avocado banana smoothie is one of the best ideas that I came up so far! Retain the green part of the avocado flesh.